Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics
» General Update
The JD Tournament EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 4:08 pm by kNuX_V1

» Seeker - Available Now!
The JD Tournament EmptyWed May 30, 2018 11:14 am by fafafabigben

» Random space&science spam
The JD Tournament EmptySun May 27, 2018 5:22 pm by fafafabigben

»  Leaked from the forums (1): Deja Vu
The JD Tournament EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 1:13 pm by fafafabigben

» It puts the science in the fiction or else ...
The JD Tournament EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 11:12 am by fafafabigben

» "the great forum leakage" project
The JD Tournament EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 2:34 pm by fafafabigben

» Useful doodads (another link/resource thread)
The JD Tournament EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 7:16 pm by fafafabigben

» Happy New Year!
The JD Tournament EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 11:48 am by fafafabigben

» We were featured on the Writership podcast!
The JD Tournament EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 8:52 am by Silverspook

You are not connected. Please login or register

The JD Tournament

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The JD Tournament Empty The JD Tournament Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:41 pm

JDmulletman

sup peeps

a few years ago i tried holding a UT Game of the Year edition tournament, but majority of people dropped out so sadly had to cancel it but hoping it get it up and running once again

heres how im hoping for things to go

i need max 24 people, minimum 12

(working on the basis that theres 24 people here) all players (including myself) will be split into 6 groups, first round will pit all 6 people in there group against eachother in a 15 minute no frag limit round.

the top 3 people from each group will then be put into 2 more groups of 6, in each group, whoever scored the highest frag count in the previous rounds gets to pick the arena for there next 6 way battle - theses round will consist of 30 minute no frag limit - the top 2 from each round advance

this leaves us with 4 players left - from here i personally will draw out the names of each player to find out who they will be going 1 on 1 with, giving us 2 rounds of 1-on-1 - no time limit 20 frag count match

which leads us to the final - 1-on-1 match no time limit 30 frag limit, whoever of the 2 got there 20 frag count from there previous round in the quickest time gets to pick the arena of the final battle

In between rounds i hope to do interviews with players see what they are thinking of the tournament so far, who they are most impressed with etc etc Smile

in the first rounds which i am not in (for example if i turn out to be in group 2 - the rounds for groups 1, 3 and 4) i shall be a spectator and doing commentary with a guest commentator sports game style lol and so i can get the all recorded for my channel, and theres is absolutely all chance i could even get knocked out at the first round, may be my tournament but does not mean i get any special treatment to any other awesome contender

Please do contact if you are interested, please leave your name on here, any questions please feel free to contact me via email or facebook

email address - JDmulletman@hotmail.co.uk
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/JDMulletman?fref=ts

2The JD Tournament Empty Re: The JD Tournament Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:33 am

kNuX_V1

kNuX_V1
Guardian of Chaos

Helpful bump! I would also like to put my name forward as a combatant! Wink Who else is in? Come on!!! =P

3The JD Tournament Empty Re: The JD Tournament Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:19 pm

Matthegeek

Matthegeek

im in, but can only do on a friday or saturday

https://www.youtube.com/user/matthegeek?feature=mhee

4The JD Tournament Empty Re: The JD Tournament Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:08 pm

fafafabigben

fafafabigben
Guardian of Chaos

I'm intrigued! Can noobs apply? Minimum, you'd get some first rounds fodder and epic blunders Very Happy

I don't even have the game at the moment, but I see GOG has it ready for plucking (unless it has to be Steam version. Then Steam has it ready for plucking.)
I'm working on weeknights, so weekend playtime is preferable (but there *might* be some wiggle room within weekdays as well). Oh, and I only do PC, there's that.

http://hereticlearning.blogspot.com/

5The JD Tournament Empty Re: The JD Tournament Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:18 am

kNuX_V1

kNuX_V1
Guardian of Chaos

Fafa! Of course you can join =D And I imagine we'll be using the Steam version but it might be worth checking. I look forward to gaming with you! =D

6The JD Tournament Empty Re: The JD Tournament Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:51 pm

JDmulletman

heya guys

its brilliant to see so much support Very Happy

Noobs are more than welcome Very Happy - its all for good fun after all

the steam version would be best for multiplayer connecting purposes, hope that is ok with everyone

only fridays and saturdays taken on board, starting dates are to be confirmed aswell as times etc

7The JD Tournament Empty Re: The JD Tournament Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:19 am

8Peacemaker8

8Peacemaker8

Sign me up! GOTY edition was THE ONE!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum